Saturday 3 January 2015

The double shakes to jump a game

The double shakes to jump a game
today, our school held three in winter in of a pair shake to jump a game.
afternoon, although dark in the sky sinks of, take part in a game enthusiasm of the classmates the slightest don't reduce, gleam to necessarily win in eyes of spark.
finally it's our class' turn, our hands hold to skip rope and arrived at a game the spot, wait for opening the whistle of match to ring out.
Hua the loud and clear whistle once rowed from my ear and heard this voice, I immediately jumped, on the hand of skip rope to connect to jilt two times, a pair shook to jump and then complete.Permit not get my rest, and then is a pair to shake to jump.So, incredibly on connecting to jump 8, broke me before 7 of record.
led after a minute, I suddenly felt the physical strength can not stand up and pant noisily, but I still don't give up and continue to compete.Time penny a ground passed by, I jumped of piece also more and more.At this time, an unexpected affair took place, my feet twitched, originally wanted to withdraw a game of I, suddenly thought of soldier Liu Xiang of Olympic Games, is still been going to by so big wound to put together, thought of here, I continued to jump again.I incredibly jumped 40 while competing be over.
this matter profoundly tell me:Insisting is a victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment