Wednesday 17 December 2014

Beautiful ocean

Beautiful ocean
last year holidays, my a person followed behind form master and the kids tour in the North Sea, we still invited a guide and all had a horary arrangement all the way, form master still especially the idea revealed that we wanted to see ocean, this didn't already make my excitement more.
be we arrive the North Sea of time, originally took bus unwell of I, at present and specially had spirit, be like just waked up, also could not tell to take bus at 1:00 of trapped an idea.The form master takes us first to go to rice together, and then drinks some beverage of being happy, then still takings, so we formally head for ocean.
this is I saw ocean for the first time, it combines be different from I imagine at ordinary times of so, the ocean all of the insides is seaweed, also have many fingerling sons at the traveller came to visit.Suddenly a wave flower rushed toward to come over, the whole sandy beach drive throw on 1 F carpet, be like play the child of mud, but I the mood of passion ocean remain.Meanwhile, I return this regards as the ocean specially have of another sublime prospects.
the sea in the North Sea let I matchless surprise, the sky of the North Sea, very blue, a could not see a limit;The sea in the North Sea is like a young girl, silently the station is over there and seemed to see an unfamiliar guest but ashamed.!Is really beautiful pole!We all made change swimwear, be we jump into nautical mile of time, the ocean seemed to be to our amity many, some wave spend all have no, we can be happy to at ease have fun, playing a tour should play the fun of!
although already for the past one years, I still keep wanting to play to there this year, but the opportunity was seldom.That is the first time I saw ocean, is also that I am in the ocean of the North Sea for the first time swimming, I loved that tour and loved that beautiful ocean more.Order to review:
this article is 1 to visit to record and mainly write oneself to pass to travel the North Sea but acquire the process of endless fun and from a different angle express the author's passion to the ocean, to the desire of great universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment