Wednesday 17 December 2014

Concerning my composition

Concerning my composition
if you ask me to like most what sport, I will definitely blurt out:Swim!You probably don't tell you a small story
formerly, there is a little girl, she studies to work hard very much, the result is also very excellent.Once, the school is holding a final, face three days before testing, girl still just lawn up happily rush, but the God don't make the United States, till evening, the girl's facial expression is pale, forehead also hot like the egg sort cooked, one quantity body temperature, 38.5 degree!The girl's parents are urgently bad, send to a hospital, beat 2 mourn a bottle just gradually ends for turning for the better, thinking at first a small dispute.Who know, is past for a night, when the examination will soon come, but girl suddenly the head is very painful, throat also inflammation.Again eat many medicines just unwillingly can sit, in a hurry rushes through to test a field, utterly exhausted of she the natural level tumble.This girl, woulds be ever of I.
after being also from that, I finally understood the importance of sport and also learned and fall in love with swimming.
hence summer in every year, side head quarter in the swimming pool appears my figure.I roam about at pleasure in fresh and cool water, but be like a cheery fish, but be like a carefree waterfowl, but be like a frog of happiness, but be like a footloose water duck!
is to exercise to bring me unprecedented change, let I am from a girl of emaciation and became a healthy primary school to living.Is sport!I just had today!
so, dear friends, the life lies in sport.As long as we insist unremittingly training for physical fitness, our life will be vibrant, vibrant!Remember, life moment by moment energy that need to be exercised, let let's move!I exercise, I healthy, my happiness!As for my composition
I am Li Tong, a girl's son, my a fondness for is a kickball and play skateboard.My shape is very sweet:Small eyes, small mouth, the corner of mouth side contains a very small dimples while smiling.That's right, what I spoke up the first words, you may listen to out, I ain't a girl's son of darling, have some son small very naughty!
my study result is quite good, was a leader of class in the class.However, I ain't I Kua I, usually of, my examination result reside the class first.When the other people ask me to test how much cent, I will say:I don't tell you, because because if I than Gao that you test, you will think that I am very proud!Because I this is modest, there are many good friends in the class, best and best of.
I like to fight, naturally, I and those boys became elder brother ties son.For a while lesson, I run to go out and play games with those boys.Tell the truth, I is in the boys eyes, since is a housekeeper to love hitting persons, once I make effort, those boys all flee ignominiously and be defeated and flee;Is an individual to appear in public loving small fair lady again, the class staff this time elects, 99.99% of boys all choose me to be on duty long, the teacher asks a way:You why all choose Li Tong's classmate to be on duty long?Because she really knows how to let other people to like you!The boys as one man say.
I like to have fun with boy, not exultation joys girl, because of, girl all boast, with they together, nothing but be discuss concerning today I buy to deliver card and how pretty make me listen to, whole body of chicken skin the pimple be all urgently gathering!
I like reading, especially the book of aunt Yang Hong Ying, her book, read to is easy and thrilling;I also like to read a literature book, for example 《small women 》 , I always the aftertaste time and time again.Recently, I discover that I am specially like this JO in the book, because he has and my similar personality.
I am me, different of I.You, like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment