Wednesday 24 December 2014

dear teacher:



dear teacher:
you are the most classic person, the spring silkworm arrives to die silk square exert, wax torch become ash tears' starting to do this is exactly to your portrayal.You didn't know to pay for the sake of us how much strenuous effort, but we disagree and think that this is as it should be
remember once, that is one section self-study lesson, we the classmate of class' wearing Zi Ming suddenly don't know how of, one of bang falls down in the ground, vomited white Mo.At this time, teacher Cai who is preparing lessons hears a voice loudly raise head and gets down wreath to attend to.When she sees wear Zi Ming the condition at this time and immediately and anxiously says to us: Wang Yue such as, you come up to take care of discipline, if everyone wants to listen to her, I in a short while come back.Finish saying, immediately back wears Zi Ming walk the second day, wear the Zi Ming says to everyone: I lay on waking up yesterday hospital in, still my father after saying to me to is what teacher Cai sends to the hospital to me, and still waiting me a circumstance the stability just walk of
really thanked you too much teacher.No matter which student get sick, you specially concern, also continuously ask us difficult not suffered, a little bit good.Want to thank your affair for Be getting tooer many, teacher, our teachers and the students' feeling I forever record in mind, wish your healthy body, all the luck, open happy heart!
someone say, the teacher is sky's brightest Northern Star, indicated an advanced direction for us;Someone says that the teacher is the mountain spring of the mountain freshest and cool, sprinkle to infuse us these small seedlings with pure fragrance sweet dew juice;Someone says that the teacher is an exuberant leaf, use his that powerful body and protect us these future flower bone Doll.
teacher, I worship you, I also say that why I doesn't has the feeling of this adoration looking at a line of record of writing with tidy but beautiful line that you leaves on the blackboard, but I not the ability Dian mete out this to in the center contain how much of mysterious and industrious sweat, the unselfish dedication that knows that this is you to the social education business.Listen to you are in each word spoken on platform, that is a kind of what kind of voice?Is the birds' twitter of the pure great universe Cui?The harmonious melody voice that is a classic musical instrument to send out to come?Not, all be not, that is a kind of the sound out of day, contain moving tone of world, sound to make our emotional stirrings deep, because that kind of the voice isn't a common voice, but is the signal voice of a kind of knowledge, on hearing this kind of orotund, know to have much knowledge have to from the afar speed since then, walk into your courier station of Zhi Hui.
I want to say to the teacher: wish your Teacher's Day happiness!
September 10 is Teacher's Day, in this new semester in, I knew many teachers.Among them I most like of is always we from grade one take till now of the form master ―― pass teacher.
morning, I early rise early bed, the whole thing that manage own study(next 88).Once had a meal and then hurriedly carry on the back the last schoolbag, arrive at this beautiful campus.Because today is Teacher's Day, I especially the idea brought a carnation, it represents health and happiness.I hope that it can bring teacher it's in fortune lap.In fact we are florets, teacher's this industrious gardener to sprinkle us to infuse to grow up.I pass the flower to the teacher, at this time, the teacher is hard correcting a homework.I put a flower silently in the vase., Inside in the classroom increased one again silk subtle fragrance.
lower the head, see the red scarf before the chest, think of the teacher once said of words:the red scarf is the blood used a warrior to dye of.He symbolizes brave, rather die than surrender spirit.All of these are what teacher teaches uses.The teacher not only teaches us cultural knowledge, but also educate us to be a person well.
I sincerely want to say to the teacher a :teacher, your pain!I appreciate you and also bless you
today is September 10, the 22th Teacher's Day, a special day.
in the Teacher's Day in.We will send to teacher's a precious gift, I am no exception, and I want to use a piece of paper portrait a beautiful greeting card to send to the teacher.
love and respect of teacher, you are a candle, burned oneself to illuminate other people, you are like a chalk and delivered the knowledge to everybody.
remember that, my a number of times learns examination to test because of being careless, doing not hard review failed, teacher incredibly don't criticize me, but find out false reason together with me and patiently explain in detail and make my result include a greater progress, my in the mind appreciates you, I will definitely do more practice on mathematics, frequently check, definitely and thoroughly change the trouble of carelessness.To notice to attend lecture while having a class, raise completely the study, change absent-minded shortcoming.
common saying well said:only effort deep, perseverance can work miracles.I will definitely put forth effort on each section, in no case will be ungrateful to teacher and the parent's expectation to me and do one virtuous, Zhi, the body, the United States and Lao develop completely of student.
here, wish your Teacher's Day happiness, healthy body, work smoothly, have students all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment