Sunday 21 December 2014

Heap snow man

Heap snow man
morning, I see that through the window in succession satisfied snowflake float to drop down from the sky, on the roof\big tree top\flower terrace inside\car up all cover very thick snow of 1 F.Snow is to purely seem to allow much more of the waste cotton in the sky float to float.I hurriedly picked up cellular phone to say to father:Father quickly gets off work the snow man is with my heap.
father came back, I wanted to go to a heap snow man for the no time for waiting ground.We take tool and walk to in the lawn, my task is to sweep snow into a heap of, father's task is to chase snow spade to wash basin with the spade son inside, the wash basin is getting fuller and then carries snow to us the place of heap snow man, then lane circle, like this after some kind of effort, the whole shape of snow man came out, I picked up eyes that two small pebbles regard as snow man and chased a thick very short wood rod regard as nose, use finger a lane, it of the mouth be pulled out with hook, I still use the ice did a hat for snow man, lookinging at it the appearance of tiger head tiger brain is really lovely pole.
the snow man take a smile to hope us and seem to be saying:You want to come to see me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment