Sunday 21 December 2014

I love to ride bicycle

I love to ride bicycle
I like to ride bicycle, although ride bicycle however you will feel very tired, ride bicycle not only don't spend money, but also return ability environmental protection.In fact the felling that I like very much to sweat so, not only the whole body is easy, and the mood is pleased.
this day, the weather is very clear, my mood the pressure of examination becomes very anxious and fretful, so afterwards I thought of that the mood being deeply well ventilated, suppressing riding bicycle to go to can be relaxed.
I ride bike to arrive at park, at up the plant of green send forth very delightfully fresh smell, I mercilessly absorbed an one breath, the mood was also very pleased, I know that the whole moods come from their Is see, hear of, we surroundings of everythings can influence your mood.
I turn around in the park and have already flowed the sweat of whole body on the body, but I am very contented, because is previous because the depressive feeling of the examination all immediately have no, I feel very easily.I appreciate bicycle, thanking it the pleased felling is to what I brought.
I hum song son all the way and looking at the feeling of wayside this view on the way home, I in the mind noodles more of regrets, each one once walks person's air of wayside is layer after layer, all life force, can not help, the pressure is very big.But, our everybody wants to find out our ownership, we all have already belonged to our own happiness, although the life is difficult, as long as you hard search, you definitely living pleased.Comment:
life at difficulties, there is also your happy source.

No comments:

Post a Comment