Wednesday 24 December 2014

The composition concerning responsibility

The composition concerning responsibility
the responsibility be like green grass and give to increase one slice green in spring;Be like the one mouthful of desert well, bring creation to moisten;Be like a worker ant to seek a food, move ant nest once;Be like kind mother Yan , fly to distance for young the bird look for food
pleasantly warm sunshine shine on on the earth, warmth, comfort, the breathing in spring everywhere it is thus clear that, in this bright and beautiful spring day in, I invite ascend friend, take a walk with her in the wonderful creation, chat, the whole levels are like mirror, Yi?Is this what things?I far hope viewpoint up lie a card, don't take care of, let's continue to have fun!Not!I the one mouthful veto, under the at the same time luring of the responsibility and the curiosity, I 3 combine to make 2 to walk to come forward to, bend the body one lo, ah!Is an ID card!I of this call, seem the equanimity of breaking the past days spring, the friend also runs up front of witnessed this thousand times important ID card to owner, but, advise me:The owner will find out of, let's still have fun!I am a don't utter, ignore, observe a valuable product, Liu Zheng Hui, 35 years old my Leng where, until the friend pulls I play
for canning return owner quickly, I prepare to return according to the address provided by ID card, but encountered the friend's bar again, get!Don't waste wonderful spring scenes, leave!My ear sprunged friend to return to, I looking at small area sketched map to seek quasi- direction, the speed sprinting by 100 meters rushed destination, 504 numbers, I start worrying, can't his meeting move house?Home meeting someone?Repeatedly concern, I finally summoned up courage and firmly walked to door in guarding against theft of his house before, carefully pressed it, is it the week that advertise for a Hui house?Is Liu Zheng Hui!!I am unexpectedly nervous to get a gaffe, I whole body cold sweat, again summoned up courage, your ID card, to to rightness!I come right away!I shouted an one breath, not and in a short while, ambiguously heard him that quick but hasty step, my heart also be like have to the dynamic hare jumps indiscriminately and worries this, and then worries that, sees guard against theft a Ga Zhi for a while, open!A he-man with tall and big in stature shape appears at door before, my town is quiet ground of to drop that to still take on the ground several divided dirty ID card to pass him front of, he seemed to grow crazy and took it to connect to say a quite a few thanks and thanked and had already thanked too much!I was like to eat honey, in the mind sweet Zi Zi of.In a short while, the friend ran, originally did she just have been sitting on the stool to look at me!Your lo!She that smooth and red face seem to ashamedly apologize to me, I also excitedly settle a dispute the detailed process of feeling to her description, two of us have already said to smile and bathe warm sunlight, stroll in spring in!
each citizen for responsibility is all very important, perhaps your little effort can also change as spiritual as I moisten!The composition concerning responsibility
that day, the sunlight is brilliant, just as since go toward, bus affiliated company in Dalian City 702 the roads No.422 double layer bus driver Huang Zhi Quan, go car on the way to suddenly have heart trouble, the last minute in life in, he did three matters:
stop a car slowly in the wayside, bring up to move car Zha with the energy of end.
open car door, ask passenger's safety to get off.
turn off a motor, ensure the safety of vehicle and passenger.
finish doing these three matters, he lay prone on the steer device to hold breath.
this was exactly a banality, but great arrived the common common people of extreme limit, he told us with the life:A person to how should the responsibility that the occupations give undertake.
the artistic talent, opportunity, wealth and reputation be like making track for of satge light and cover with life to win minority of successful men, the their life bright manifestation makes our giddy absolute being fan admire with dream usually make us neglect their the banalities of wes' intelligence, neglected oneself to acquire an ordinary occupation not easily, neglect is a common people to want depend this occupation have a foothold, support family in the society the value of making a living, acquiring the respect and realization oneself.These neglect and make us have a little to own occupation careless, idle and slacken in work.
keep for esteeming highly occupation, loyalty, and devote to the utmost a job, is not likely to be loved by interest, impossibly whole depend money, pressure and system, but have some essential to have, that be:Sense of responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment